Information We Collect
In operating this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of ordering from us (including your name, company name, email address, telephone number, and postal address)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including information relating to any purchases you make of our products
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services e.g. newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
As all payments are made via PayPal we do NOT require or store your credit/debit card details.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Improve your browsing experience of this website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive the details that we hold about then please contact us.