Drennan Acolyte Ultra Feeder Rods - All Lengths
Drennan Acolyte Ultra Feeder Rods - Choice of lengths
2 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
Fans of our Acolyte Ultra float rods have been crying out for a family of Acolyte feeder rods made to the same luxurious quality. It has taken a considerable amount of time and effort to field-test prototypes and then fine-tune every element in our design rooms – but we are sure you will be impressed with the finished product!
The blanks are super slim and lightweight, yet crisp, strong and responsive to help cast with greater accuracy. Importantly, the Acolyte Ultra 10ft Feeder still retains a great fish-playing action for anything from roach and skimmers to F1s and even small carp. The shorter length will also help to bring fish closer in for swifter netting.
Our team of experts have also spent plenty of time perfecting a family of super-slim tips that blend in perfectly with the blank. The Acolyte Ultra 10ft comes with 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz push-in tips as standard. Usefully, these will interchange between the entire Acolyte Feeder family.
The rod’s two-piece construction ensures that it can also be quickly and easily folded in half for ease of transportation in a Rod Case or Sleeve. A handy pair of Neoprene rod socks and a retaining band are also included to help protect such a quality item.
- Superb choice for silverfish, bream, F1s and small carp
- Crisp and responsive blank for optimum casting accuracy
- Super slim
- Parabolic playing action cushions fish of all sizes
- Ideal for short to medium range work up to 30m
- Short length offers exceptional control when playing fish close in
- Great with bombs and small to medium sized feeders up to 1oz (30g)
- Best matched with reel lines from 4lb to 6lb (1.8kg to 2.7kg)
- Two-piece construction folds neatly into a rod sleeve in seconds
- Neoprene rod socks and retaining band also included
- Supplied with 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz push-in carbon tips
- Extra tips from 1oz to 4oz also available